Some of these links below may be more useful to you than others … and then one day, what you thought was not as useful then may be just the one you want to look at or follow now.
The variety of information and the subjects covered are wide especially for those who are just starting out on an invention journey. Learning about Inventing is vast topic and so much has been written and produced about it, that joining the dots, finding your way or just being able to ‘start out right’ can be overwhelming. It’s easy to get lost or to give up … but start here, we say, it’ll give you some vroom!
Don’t forget to keep coming back for the regular updates and besides, go here to site seeing, another useful resource for Inventors and Innovators!
- Timeline of Historic Inventions:
- List of celebrity inventors:
- List of South African invention and discoveries:
- Famous Inventors Chris Barnard:
- Famous Inventors Leonardo da Vinci:
- Journeys of Innovation: https://www.uspto.gov/learning-and-resources/journeys-innovation
CIPC (Companies and Intellectual Property Commission – i.e. South African Patents and Trade Marks Office)
- WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization)
United States Patent and Trade Mark Office
United Kingdom Patent Office
European Patent Office
European Patent Searches
PCT Resources (PCT patent searches)